Monday, October 26, 2009

Not too sure about solids

While my dad was here visiting, we decided to try some "solids"with Drew. Really it was mother's milk with just a tiny bit of rice cereal. I think the last picture of Drew really captured how he felt about experience.

Thanks mom, but I think I'll be sticking with milk!

I keep trying, and I think he's warming up to his rice cereal, and I'm pretty sure that at least some of it is making it's way to his tummy.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Thanks for the update on Drew. He's growing fast.
Keep us posted on all his "firsts" (first step, first word etc).

Burgess Family said...

Can't wait to see you all hopefully at Christmas time.

Drew is sooo cute.

Wilma said...

That last picture is a great shot!

kristi Dupont said...

oh my......he's too cute!
He doesn't even know the wonderful things he will soon encounter.......... diet coke, slurpees, candy. I would keep my eye on dad if i were you!

Petrea, Michael, Drew, and Oliver said...

Yeah, I've been thinking about that. Maybe I should have your dad sign a written contract or something - or just never leave them alone together.