Thursday, May 7, 2009

Drew Thomas Piepgrass
















7 comments:

Wilma said...

Yeah, pictures!
So CUTE!!
Congratulations!

Everyone one looks great! Good job Petrea!

Drew already looks so grown, I love the black and white picture of him calm and smiling.

Who knit the hat for Drew, Michael or Petrea? I love it!

Welcome to parenthood...I think it's the most difficult "hood" there is.

Wilma said...

oops, the smiling one is just before the black and white one...

I can't believe you're a Dad Michael.

...and the black square had me laughing out loud (I would put LOL but Nicole forbids me)

kristi Dupont said...

Mom and I are just sitting here, she's a little upset that she didn't get to make the first comment on her new grandson! just joking auntie wilma! ANyways...... we think he's pretty cute! It's hard to tell if he has some asianess in him since all newborns look asian, but his grandma says he's a keeper! Love the little hat, it's really cute, and Petrea you look beautiful! Can't believe you just had a baby!
We love you guys!

AK said...

What a cutie! Congratulations Petrea and Mike....he certainly is a keeper!

May Takahashi said...

Cute little baby!. Congratulations to both of you-but
Petrea did most of the work..
I like the name Drew Thomas.-- it has a nice ring.
He looks like a good size baby.
I can't believe they let mothers home so soon. They
really need a rest after pregnancy and labor. Can you believe when we had babies we were in the hospital for 8-10 days-- 3 of them in bed. At least you don't have to use bedpans anymore.
You look great Petrea.

The Neilson's said...

Congratulations Michael and Petrea! You look great Petrea . . . they certainly didn't give you much time in the hospital. It's a good thing you don't have 4 or 5 other children waiting for you at home.

Love the censored photos. Drew is cute! I love the photo where he is smiling. I can certainly see Petrea in Drew. . . looks like he may have Michael's hair texture though.

I was wondering about the knitted toque also . . . it looks great whoever knitted it.

Best wishes on your new addition!

From the Neilsons

Jaime said...

I just happened on your blog, and wanted to congratulate you guys! He looks so cute, and I love the name.
Jaime
(Just in case Mike doesn't remember me, I am Jordan's sister).