Saturday, May 30, 2009

Drew misses Daddy

This is a post mostly for Michael who is currently in Kentucky, hard at work finding us a place to live. He's been there for about a week now (a quarter of Drew's life so far), so I thought I would post some pictures for him and for everyone else to see how much he's changed.

Here is Drew coming home from a baby shower we had today. He was wonderful - slept almost the whole time - as he got passed around the room. It was a lovely shower. Michael and I have made some good friends here in Saskatoon and many of them were able to make it. I'm always surprised and grateful at how generous and thoughtful people are.

Here's Drew relaxing on his changing mat. He looks so grown up in "real clothes".

I think his cheeks have gotten a lot chubbier in the last few weeks.

I think his body is filling out too.

And look at those legs!

His umbilical cord fell off - what a cute belly button!

Drew and I definately miss Michael/Daddy and are very excited for him to come home. Drew especially misses Daddy cuddling with him. 4 days till he comes home!

5 comments:

M. Piepgrass said...

I can't believe how much he's grown in just a week. I can't wait to get home.

kristi Dupont said...

Aww, he's so cute!
I am sure Michael is missing you guys a ton too
thanks for the update!

May Takahashi said...

Amazing how they look older in just 2-3 weeks. I am sure Michael is just dying to see Drew.
Hope you are doing well Petrea.
Thanks for the update on Drew. Isn't internet wonderful?

Burgess Family said...

Thanks Petrea. Drew has really grown. Now he is starting to look alot more like Michael.

Wilma said...

awwwhhhh....an inney...

Drew is really filling out nicely! Why is it that he seems to look more like Michael when he's sleeping?