Sorry everyone that it's been so long. Life continues as usual here in Saskatoon. I keep thinking that spring is coming soon - we've had a few nice days - but then it goes right back to -30-40 C for another week. Michael's semester is winding down; I have 4 weeks left at work and 7 1/2 weeks until our due date. We've started our prenatal class and I'm really enjoying it. The first week we practiced some "breathing" with our "support person" and Michael couldn't stop giggling. We had to go in to a "slow dance" kind of position, the kind they don't let you do at the youth dances where my arms are around Michael's neck and I kinda lean on him. Then I breathe slowly in through my nose and out my mouth. This is supposed to help through early labor. The lights were turned low so we could concentrate and find a peaceful state; I tried my best but it was hard with Michael fighting back laughter. I hope that he is more serious during the real thing or I may get a little annoyed. By annoyed, I mean I may take a swing at him.
We finally got around to taking another picture. Our little boy is kicking and moving around lots. Sometimes I can feel a body part (foot, elbow, something) move across my tummy. Sometimes when I push on it, he pushes back. It's a lot of fun, though I must say that I'm also excited for him to come out. It's getting more and more ackward to get in and out of cars, get up and down at work, and just move around in general. And I'm only going to get bigger.
4 comments:
Glad to know you three are doing fine, Time is flying by and it won;t be long before your little one will be
demanding attention. You are looking good Petrea
Birth is so amazing. When you hold your baby in your arms its such an amazing feeling. Just to know that the baby was created in your body.Its a real miracle.
We also have been having snow and cold weather. Right now it is minus 20 and cold.
Take care. Its nice that husbands share prenatal ,labor and delivery too. In our day the husbands showed up after the baby was born. THey were not even allowed in the labor or delivery room.
Thanks for the update. Petrea you look great.
Great post guys!
Petrea you look beautiful, and I love your cute little belly! I am sure Michael will be a little better holding back his laughter during the actual delivery. If not he better watch out, you don't mess with a woman in labour!
Anyways I am excited for you guys! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon!
It was wonderful to see an update! You're looking great, pregnancy agrees with you! I can't believe that you have ONLY 7 1/2 weeks left. That will go by quickly, especially if you deliver early!
Have fun with the prenatal classes.
Post a Comment