Sunday, November 30, 2008

The baby bump




So, I finally felt like I have enough of a tummy to post some pictures. The first photo is at 14 weeks. The next 2 are at 18 weeks (taken a day or 2 ago). I feel a little embarrassed to post photos of my bare stomach, but felt like some of you out there need this kind of proof to believe my dear hubby. It feels like it's taken so long to show at all and I still feel like I just look bloated. Our ultrasound is in 2 weeks!!! We hope to be able to find out the gender - but mostly hope to find a healthy baby.

Michael and I decorated a little this weekend. We don't have many decorations, but put up what we have. I was a little sad that we don't own or have space for a tree. But then a friend of ours mentioned that she had a little 3 foot tree that she could lend us. I was so excited; I went out and bought some lights and decorated it the next day. It's not quite finished, it needs some kind of garland, and then we will post some pictures. Happy Christmas shopping everyone!



4 comments:

May Takahashi said...

Thanks for the update. The baby will begin to show more and before long you will be carrying him--her in your arms. The first time you hold your first baby in your arms its hard to believe it is actually part of you.
Its totally an amazing feeling!
How are things with you three? Will you be in Edmonton for Christmas? Imagine --less than 25 days to Christmas!. It will be over before we know it.
Love you

Wilma said...

I believed Michael when he told us the news but, it's exciting to see your "little" belly! Isn't it amazing to watch your abdomen grow...when you're pregnant that is.

I like how your tree is looking.

Sarah said...

Looking good! Hopefully you ultrasoung goes great!

kristi Dupont said...

Petrea you look soo cute! You are making me baby hungry! Stop it!
But seriously enjoy being pregnant, it is such a special experience. I know the expanding body may not seem so fun at times but it is all going to a good cause! Can't wait to meet my little niece or nephew!