Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tunuk Tunuk Tun

Drew is quite the dancer. If you don't believe me, watch this video. His dance song of choice is Tunuk Tunuk and can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bAN7Ts0xBo. I highly recommend watching it before watching Drew dance. Enjoy.


6 comments:

May Takahashi said...

Drew is certainly totally absorbed in the music.
He is quite the little dancer.So cute.
Can.t believe he is not even 2. I remember when you were here he wasn't even walking.

Burgess Family said...

Still laughing. Kristi, Greg and Elliot came for a visit.
We watched it all over again. Looking forward to seeing the real thing in later in December

jacquirae said...

that was hilarious. I love how upset he was when it was time to turn it off. Looking forward to more videos!

Wilma said...

Too cute...I couldn't help but smile throughout the entire performance. I like how he sucks his fingers and plays with his hair.

Lyndsey said...

He is so funny! I like to think of you and Petrea teaching him your moves late at night, Mike. So hilarious:)

Sharon said...

Great dancing Drew! The best dancing was after the video was turned off.
The playing with his hair and sucking his fingers reminded me so much of Craig when he was the same age as Drew. The only difference is that Craig sucked his thumb.
Grandma T gave Craig a "Lion's King" lion with a tuff of hair on top for Craig to rub to help prevent the bald spot on the top of his head.