There is another family in our ward with a little girl only a week younger than Drew. They were both at book club one night and it was so fun to watch them "play". Drew initiated a game of "chase" like I play with him at home. Michael and I thought it was pretty cute. He's got the ladies chasing after him already. Here they are "communicating".

The other mom had some plastic eggs with some various materials inside that made very satisfying rattling sounds when shaken. There are few things Drew loves more than shaking things that make sound. Both kids liked the eggs - they kept taking them away from each other. Not in a possessive-anti-sharing kind of way; neither of them got angry. They just reached over after a few seconds and took it back. It was so cute to watch them together - they crawled around the room, poked each other's eyes... all the things one year olds love to do.

Another night we had dinner with some friends and sat around visiting after. Drew was very entertaining.

We played a little with a Nerf dart gun.

"Daddy, you missed the target!"

Here's Drew hitching a ride koala-bear-style. This is the first time he's tried to hold on!
4 comments:
Drew is certainly the charmer. And I love that target for the darts. Drew is so cute on his Mom's back.
Thanks for the update. We miss you all.
I loved seeing these pictures, it's looks like Drew and the parents are having alot of fun out there!
What a cute little boy you have. Its hard to believe he is already one and so grown up.' He appears to be a happy little one. I think his parents are super.
Cute pics. Looks like you're having fun together.
Post a Comment