Well, today my sweet little boy turned 1. He's grown up so fast - gone from a newborn blob to a little boy with personality and a sense of humor. Every day he's discovering new things and working on new skills. I thought today would be a good day to share a little bit about his life. We plan to celebrate his birthday later this week so no pictures of birthday party stuff yet. A lot has happened since our last blog, so I'll be playing catch up for a while. Anyway, I'd like to start with some melt-your-heart photos of Drew. I need to give credit for these photos to my sister Lene, who is developing quite a skill with a camera.


What a handsome boy. The rest of the photos are just snapshots. Developing camera skills is on my list of things to do. Anyway, Drew is a very helpful boy. Here he is helping me make sure I get enough to eat at lunch.Drew is a very good eater. I would say his two favourite things to eat are beans and blueberries. For his birthday breakfast, we had french toast and blueberries. Drew eats blueberries so fast, I'm not even sure if he's chewing them. He also likes broccoli, pasta, yogurt, and toast.
9 comments:
I can't get over how cute our little guy is.
You are right Michael. Drew really is a cute little boy..He looks happy and healthy and I can't get over how fast he has grown up. Petrea and Michael Seems it was only last week that he was just a baby.
Happy Birthday to Drew. Hope he got the birthday card on time. .
How did the exams go Michael?
Thanks for the blog update.
For those that think Drew is cute in pictures, you really should see him in person and in action...he is SUPER CUTE!
And it's true, he really likes to eat foods that other children don't like.
And the diaper changing, really is a fun game.
OH my gosh, he's one? He still seems so little to me! Happy Birthday Drew! And I can't believe he eats blueberries and broccoli, sage eats cookies and candy. Where have I gone wrong?
He's so cute. Wow I can't believe a year has already gone by.
Hope he had a happy birthday!
He sure is a cute little guy! He's a wonderful combination of the two of you. I hope it was a great birthday for Drew. I was thinking of him on his cinco de meyo (sp) birthday.
I can't believe how fast this past year has gone!!
He really is just adorable! and a perfect mix of the two of you!
It's great when kids are good eaters! I'm loving all his healthy food choices!! :)
How are you guys doing? what is new and exciting? how is Kentucky?
Miss you guys
Angie
he's adorable. We miss you guys...hope to see you this summer (golf tourney?)
Happy Birthday Drew!
I'm glad you are having so much fun together!
Post a Comment