A while back Petrea and I were assigned to speak in a small branch an hour and a half south of Lexington. On the way back I saw this picture and thought if Grandpa moved to Kentucky this is the house he'd buy.On the days that Petrea and Drew do not go running they stay in and do either pilates or yoga. Here are some pics of the two of them doing their workout.


7 comments:
he is soo stinkin adorable! I love that they do yoga together, it's cute that he wants to be just like his mom. Can't wait to see you guys!
Grandpa would love the house you saw . . . a big step up from the one we had family photos in front of by your Mom's place. (the one that fell down).
Love the yoga photos. . . especially love the photo of Drew in his hat.
Love all the pictures. They are all worth a spot in a picture frame somewhere.
Drew is so cute! Look forward to seeing him soon...and you and Petrea too.
Drew is such a cutie. Its hard to believe he is already doing pushups. Babies seem to grow so fast. As we get older time flies by so quickly a month is gone before you realize it..
Its getting close to Christmas and we h hope that you have a great Christmas. You are coming home for a few days during the holidays- aren't you? If so we may see you sometime- depending on the roads and weather.For a few days now we will be suffering up to minus 23 degree C, We had a nice November though.We will likely go to Calgary.
Give Drew a hug for me.
Definitely a cutie! And keeping that body in shape!
I sure can see both you and Petrea in his face.
Petrea! I found your blog on the side of Chelsey's! I miss you, and Drew's so big!! I hope your loving the south!! I'm sure you're loving warmer weather to go for walks and do things with Drew in plus tmeperatures.
Enjoyed looking at your photos. The park looks lovely.
Post a Comment