He may look an awful lot like his mom, but he's definitely got your moves!! He is so cute!I'm Loving the videos!!Keep 'em coming!
So cute...I'm glad to see that he has the "family" legs....do you think they make one of those to fit a 4 yr old?
Loved the music...Drew is sooo cute, awake or asleep.
What a cute kid!Elliot keeps making me play it over and over, he thinks Drew kicking like a mad man is hilarious! As do I!
He's gonna be a crazy dancer! I wasnt able to make out the text, but that was a funny video! Haha
ps perfect music choice
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He may look an awful lot like his mom, but he's definitely got your moves!! He is so cute!
I'm Loving the videos!!Keep 'em coming!
So cute...
I'm glad to see that he has the "family" legs.
...do you think they make one of those to fit a 4 yr old?
Loved the music...Drew is sooo cute, awake or asleep.
What a cute kid!
Elliot keeps making me play it over and over, he thinks Drew kicking like a mad man is hilarious! As do I!
He's gonna be a crazy dancer! I wasnt able to make out the text, but that was a funny video! Haha
ps perfect music choice
Post a Comment