Drew is certainly growing. Next he will be sitting up. I can see both of you in his features. Glad to hear from you again. Kristi and Elliott must have had fun with Drew and you folks on her trip there. Drew is a cute and happy baby/
Ya I agree with mom! It's a toss up, hearing Michael giggle like that is pretty awesome too! What a sweet little boy he is though, we're going to miss him when we head back home.
4 comments:
hahaha! Drew had me cheering him on the whole time. SO close those first few times! He's grown alot and he is as cute as ever:)
Drew is certainly growing. Next he will be sitting up.
I can see both of you in his features.
Glad to hear from you again. Kristi and Elliott must have had fun with Drew and you folks on her trip there. Drew is a cute and happy baby/
I think it was more entertaining listening to the parents. I love Drew's smile.
Ya I agree with mom! It's a toss up, hearing Michael giggle like that is pretty awesome too! What a sweet little boy he is though, we're going to miss him when we head back home.
Post a Comment