I love this video!!!!You guys should do a new video every year until you are old and grey! It would be a fun way to watch the family grow. I think drew would enjoy that!!
Still lots of laughs. I had the whole family stop whatever they were doing to come watch with me.I agree with Angie...we need a new video for this year.
I also vote for an annual video. I bet in a couple of years Drew would be able to get more "grass stains" without even trying.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love this video!!!!
You guys should do a new video every year until you are old and grey! It would be a fun way to watch the family grow. I think drew would enjoy that!!
Still lots of laughs. I had the whole family stop whatever they were doing to come watch with me.
I agree with Angie...we need a new video for this year.
I also vote for an annual video. I bet in a couple of years Drew would be able to get more "grass stains" without even trying.
Post a Comment