Saturday, March 24, 2012

Daddy's Teeth Book

The other day Drew was at the kitchen table flipping through a book, talking about the pictures as he often does. Turns out he was reading my Oral Surgery textbook which I had left out. While going through the book he stopped on a page and said, "Put the forks in the tummy and get some sauce." I was curious to see what he was looking at. Here it is.



A little disturbing but Petrea and I had a pretty good laugh over it.

3 comments:

Burgess Family said...

I'd like to think that Julia's oral surgery wasn't quite this bad. Drew is kinda funny with the comments he comes up with.

Wilma said...

That's amazing that he thought that looked like a tummy...because I'm sure that's unlike any tummy he has seen... (of course, I've never been to your home but...)

Lyndsey said...

This is so funny:)