This first one is Drew, the second one is Oliver. We thought it'd be fun to compare.
















We're so excited to have Oliver in our family. We're so lucky to have 2 beautiful boys and I'm excited to see them grow up together and become little buddies.


As you can see, he was 8lbs, 7 oz. A whole pound heavier than Drew.

Here he is again. Just an hour or so old.

Here Drew meets Oliver for the first time. He was so gentle with him, it was so fun to see them together. The hospital was pretty lonely after being used to spending all my time with Drew and I was excited for my sweet boy to come visit.

Here are my boys!

What a great smile Drew's got don't you think?

Here's another side by side of our boys. The first is Drew again, then Oliver.

Here we are at home. The first thing Drew wanted to do when we came home was show Oliver the iPad. He's quite the whiz with the iPad. It's almost scary.

I made this cute bear hat for Ollie.

Drew has been very good at "sharing" his toys with Oliver. In the first few days he kept asking if he could share his food/snacks with Ollie as well. We had to explain that Oliver doesn't have any teeth.

Here Drew is again, making sure Ollie has enough toys to play with.

The weather here's been really nice. We pulled out our kiddy pool one afternoon for Drew while my mom and I worked on the garden. He loved it. Drew just loves being outside. It's really hard to get him to come in.

In addition to sharing his toys, Drew also likes to help take car of Oliver. Here he's helping me give Oliver a bath.

Here's our sweet little boy! He's starting to bald the same way Drew did - just on top, but keeping the hair on the sides - like a little old man.

I don't really know what to say about this one, but aren't they cute?

We went to a friends house yesterday and took this photo. Ollie is 4 weeks old now and 11 lbs. He's getting so chubby!
We're so excited to have Oliver in our family. We're so lucky to have 2 beautiful boys and I'm excited to see them grow up together and become little buddies.

12 comments:
You have a wonderful family. Your boys are so cute. I am sure that they will become great buddies. I think they look a lot alike.You all look so happy and healthy.
Its nice that it is warm enough there for Drew to play in his little pool. Its still pretty cool here.
You look like wonderful loving parents.
Love you all.
Most adorable little family ever! They're so lucky to get to be buddies!
I agree with Grandma, they do look a lot alike! They are both adorable!
Drew looks like such a great big brother! Ollie is a lucky little guy!
And you are looking great Petrea!!
Love you guys!
Beautiful family!! I loved the side by side pics. They are definitely brothers. I hope I look as good as you do after I have a baby someday. Hot mama!!
Lovely family! I love Drew’s natural curly hair. . . hopefully Oliver’s hair will be the same.
Drew and Oliver definitely look alike after they were born.
Thanks for the photos!!
Such cute little guys, I just want to squeeze them! Can't believe Ollie is already 4 weeks old, we're really looking forward to meeting him, hopefully soon!!!
Petrea, you're looking great as always ;) and Michael looking as fatherly as ever.
We sure love you guys!
Exciting times! Everyone looks so happy. I especially love that smile of Drew. When I see those photos of you all outside, all I think of is all the mosquitoes that are all over your children...but wait, you have no mosquitoes.
Can't believe how much Oliver and Drew look alike.
And so impressed with the big brother Drew taking care of his little brother.
Keep the photos coming.
How exciting!!! What cute little boyz and boy do they look alike. We are expecting our 4th and final 1st part of November. You look great too.
The boys are so adorable, and Michael and Petrea, the two of you look great also!
I Love how Drew is such a caring brother.
Great pictures!
Your little boys are so adorable! It is crazy how they look so alike! Love it!
OK. You have quite possibly the cutest family ever!
Post a Comment