Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin carving

Well I'm pretty excited to be finally blogging. Now I have more than facebook and espn to keep me away from my textbooks.

On Friday we went to a pumpkin carving party and wanted to share with you our fun.


First we have Petrea's pumpkin. I really feel she captured
the true Halloween spirit with the smile.

Here is my masterpiece.

This is one that we did together.

Michael

6 comments:

Burgess Family said...

Those are some pretty creative and time consuming pumpkins...they look great.

Looking forward to seeing your Halloween costumes.

We will probably buy some pumpkins tomorrow and maybe carve them for FHE.

.Ang. said...

I likey!

Michael Jay said...

Good to see you guys

Anonymous said...

Great pumpkin carving!
Welcome to the blogging world. It will be great to keep up on the exciting events in Saskatoon.

Anonymous said...

Great to hear your good news. Congratulations and looking forward to a new baby in the family! Very lucky baby!

Great Pumpkins you two!
I have to teach pumpkins and Halloween to my kids and have some virtual sites that all of you might enjoy. (U.S. of course)

www.pumpkingutter.com/index.html

And for all those who don't like to mess up their kitchens:
http://www.cubpack81.com/images/carve_pumpkin.swf

Wilma said...

WOW, I'm impressed!

I was excited to see your name on the side of one of the other family blogs! Welcome to the club! I was looking forward to seeing a "Michael and Petrea" blog around Christmas and so this was a wonderful early surprise!

And since AK brought it up first, Congrats again on your news! Dave and I thought about your due date and we're thinking your stay down here might have had something to do with it... Vacations will do that to you. (Chay won't let us go to North Carolina again...)